Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in English and is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which appear in About the Journal.
- The collaboration of each author is specified in multiple-authored articles.
- The submission has not been previously published or submitted for consideration by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the Editor).
- Whenever possible, the DOI is provided for references
- The text is 1.2 spaced; the typeface is New Roman 12 point; italics are used instead of underlining (except in URLs); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the appropriate places in the text and in grayscale.
- If submitted to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in securing anonymous review should be followed.
The author has his/her ORCID identifier and has provided it in the corresponding metadata.
Note: if the orcid is cut and pasted directly, the beginning "https" will appear. This form contains an "s" which will cause the ojs to reject. Verify that the ORCID starts with http only, without the "s".
Mercados y Negocios by Department of Mercadotecnia y Negocios Internacionales. University of Guadalajara is licensed under a License Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International.
The author retains the copyright.
Names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal will be used only for the purposes stated in this journal and will not be provided to third parties or used for any other purpose.